- We are searching for a quality C# developer ( using WINDOWS FORMS) to develop code and .NET solutions for our business.
- You will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects in this role. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions and formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
- Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes
- Make Unit testing to the code before releasing to QC team as required, Fixing Issues
- Impact analysis for change requests
- Participate in a Team meeting
- Gathering and understanding the scope
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
- Solid knowledge in .NET technologies (C#, windows forms development).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Strong experience in SQL Server.
- Ability to write clean, easy-to-understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes