• Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation, and transportation
• Handling operation process for business Visa issuance. (HR letter, fill the application, coordinate the ticket, LOI, travel Insurance …etc.)
• Coordinate and follow up with the embassies for the updated required document and available slots.
• Acquire knowledge on the countries’ Travel Restriction which strongly affect the travel process
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
• 0-1 year’ relevant experience
• Proven working experience with Visas and work permits
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a Plus
• Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
• Ability to handle crises • Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.