- Implement the design and review designs and implementation with the team and customers for acceptance early in the development process.
- Ensure that all designs and implementations confirm to both functional and technical design specifications, have highest quality, are well documented and maximize performance, availability and serviceability.
- Develop and execute tests that prove that their design and implementation meet the system requirements and to ensure robustness and highest quality, review and test code of software engineers.
- Providing technical and career development coaching and mentorship to Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers.
Skills and Experience
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- 4-6 years' work experience as a UI / Frontend developer.
- Experience in Azure Backend C# s a must
- Experience in building big complex responsive websites.
- Experience in Responsive Programming, Web Performance, Browsers Compatibility.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Exceptionally good coder with high familiarity in server-side web frameworks.
- A keen understating of user interaction and design principles and standards.
- Highly familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrated design and user interface/user experience skills.