- Set and maintain database standards.
- Write PL/SQL code "Procedures, Function, Packages, Complex queries, collections, etc." that meet business need.
- Manage database access.
- Write and modify application code based on requirement, enhancement, and production support.
- Create collaborative development activities with other team members .
Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or computer programming.
- Must Have 4 – 6 years of Exp. As Oracle Developer.
- Must have At least 2 year experience in Oracle APEX.
- Must Have At least 3-year experience in Oracle PL/SQL Development.
- At Least 2 year experience Oracle forms and reports.
- Experience in optimizing DB queries, table structures.
- At least 3 year experience in Application integration between back office systems, other in-house and 3rd party applications.
- HTML5 / CSS knowledge.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
- Experience Supporting live systems: tracing issues and fixing bugs.
- Brokerage/Asset Management/Banking/Financial experience is a plus