Training as BP for assigned Department
- Work closely with T&D responsible to identify training needs for the related business unit.
- Counsel T&D to Identify internal and external training programs for the related business unit
- Map out training plans for individual employees to meet specific training needs
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Provide feedback to managers of training evaluation (Training Evaluation-Participants Evaluation) and make analysis
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees with T&D
- Support in Handling logistics for training activities and manage in-house training facilities and equipment.
Organizational Development and Talent Management
- Communicate organizational planning/Re-Org of the company’s business unit in coordination with OD responsible including the revision of roles, responsibilities, and job descriptions.
- Engage in all performance management processes for business unit employees (annual performance review process, goal setting, probationary reviews, employee development planning).
- Responsible for timely completion of performance reviews and evaluations for employees.
- Identify, develop, and implement business processes and Workflows with HR management and QA Dep. when required.
- Responsible for updating and modifying company policies
- Assist the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign, team development
- Responsible for the promotions of employees and assessment for team leader
- Identify the career path with the managers for all jobs
- Participates, Implement/interpret corporate in developing new policies, procedures and programs.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential through different initiatives
- Process 360 Assessment evaluation and delivery of reports to Team leaders and Supervisor
- Facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
- Receive and collect hiring requests from the hiring managers
- Coordinate with TA responsible to determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications and give recommendations.
- Coordinate with TA responsible for Post jobs on career websites, portals and universities boards
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Use recruitment assessment tools if required according to the level of targeted position.
- Engage in scheduling interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct HR face to face/online interviews
- Update accepted and non-accepted candidates with their status
- Attend job fairs and careers events if required with TA team.
- Assist the team and attend the meeting when the TM lead is not available
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Good at data gathering and analysis
- Excellent Microsoft office
- Have Presentation skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network