- Perform/Analyze Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports related to customers and internal operations
- Deploying, automating, monitoring, maintaining Code for RPA Processes
- Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Work with software engineers to create and maintain development tool chains and environments using containerization tools
- Work as part of the team, with minimal direction
- Participate in code release management
- Handling Ticketing Systems
- Ticketing System configuration
- Managing Customer Success
- Dealing with Windows OS
Skills and Experience
- BSc of Engineering or Computer Science
- ITIL Knowledge is must
- Coding Background is a must (.net or Java or python) any coding language
- Transition management experience is a plus
- Customer Success Management is a plus