- Participate in Identification, Assessment, and Validation of automation projects.
- Participate in Preparation of project analysis documentation and solution design documentation.
- Delivering automation projects based on the tools and technologies in the projects scope.
- Support other team members to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management, and any other best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed on SLAs.
Skills and Experience
- Have 2 - 3 years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- You are interested in the connection between IT and Process Improvement.
- Proven programming skills as (C#, Java, HTML, CSS, VB, .NET, SQL Web Services)
- You are organized, flexible, and able to manage several tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Robotics Process Automation (RPA) such as BluePrism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere is a must.