Will be responsible for Managing and Presenting the customer proof of concepts in KSA region, within RPA, BPM and AI Technologies.
- Manage and Present on customer proof of concepts (POCs) through his/her deep technical and functional understanding of RPA, BPM and AI Technologies.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing Advansys ESC product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level) and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Advansys ESC products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements
- Responsible for professional RFP/RFI responses:
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the solutions range
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on wealth knowledge to support and deliver excellent Presentations to clients and prospects.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required in the Software Presales or with a software house vendor.
- Knowledge of BPM, RPA and AI is highly preferable.
- Proficiency in English is required, other languages are an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Advansys ESC will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect and help influence, make well executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the solution’s value.
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies. Ability to work efficiently and closely with the development team to develop PoCs, Estimate project efforts and build effective solutions as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership. Must be open, flexible and creative in regards to time management and scheduling.
Willingness to travel (up to 80% travelling involved)