- Work directly with account managers and sales managers to understand account and opportunity plans assist in finding and closing business.
- Work with other team members to continuously educate the sales team on the benefits that our clients can bring to the marketplace with clients’ technologies, and more specifically how clients’ solutions can be positioned within an account manager’s business.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to prospects at presentations, workshops, industry events, and seminars.
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, development, and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions.
- Lead engagements with prospects to understand specific needs/problems and contribute to the development of appropriate technical solutions.
- Take responsibility for the preparation and presentation of technical proposals to solve specific prospect needs/problems.
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, organizing, and execution of Proof of Capability presentations and demonstrations to prospects that “prove and confirm” the value of our technical solution to their specific needs/problems.
- Provide Technical Support (including training, implementation, and consultancy), on occasion, as required by line management.
- Should be flexible, passionate, hardworking, and target-driven.
Skills and Experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in relevant engineering or process or machinery discipline.
- More than 5 years of experience in technical sales, technical support, or project delivery.
- Working experience at PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Solution.
- English communication experiences with overseas clients and/or colleagues.
- Proven experience with technical presentation, demonstration, and proposal.