Working on a major BI and Analytics transformation project, for a tier 1 telecommunications operator around the world, as a BI ETL Consultant you will be consolidating or migrating the existing Data Warehouse and provide a unique and reliable view of information.
- As part of the challenge, you will be dealing with a large data complexity, making adjustments, updating warehouses aligned with the business requirements, ensuring it is done in due time and with high quality standards
- This is a unique opportunity to enroll in a journey to create one of the largest telco analytical instances with more than a thousand end users.
- Develop and maintain the full architecture of a Data Warehouse
- Design and build the ETL processes to integrate data sources
Skills and Experience
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Know how in working on development using languages as SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, etc
- Know how in using ETL tools as: Unix, Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, DataStage, etc
- Knowledge of Databases as: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, etc
- Know-how in Data Modeling (dimensional models and 3NF)
- Telco Business context
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum
- Nice to have:
- Database skills – Sybase IQ and BigQuery
- Experience with integration tools and ETL jobs in Talend or Composer