- Maintains company effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Setting objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Lead Information Technology department to establish the company infrastructure, ERP applications and business applications.
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides.
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff job requirements outages.
- Manage vendors and third-party relationships, including service levels, risk assessments, and compliance requirements.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly pipeline reports
- Evaluate new information systems products and emerging trends in the IT field
- Develop requirements, outlines, plans, budgets, and schedules for IT
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, management or related technical discipline.
- Experience in ISO 27 Implementation is a must
- Professional certifications such as Certified in Enterprise IT, CISSP, CISM, PMP, ITIL, COBIT (F).
- knowledge of ERP Management (Oracle application)
- 10+ years in IT field plant environment
- Experience of leveraging collaboration technologies
- Virtual team leadership and people management