• Interpretation of design input information to produce control system designs [Motor List, IO List, FDS, Safety requirements, Standards and Norms].
• Production of all associated documentation including, design calculations, design specifications and Operation [400 Networks Short-circuit/Voltage drop calculations, protection selection, cable sizing, communication networks design, …etc].
• Design and production of electrical devices layout drawings using Autocad.
• Design and production of schematic drawings using EPlan P8.
• Procurement of electrical control panels and liaise with suppliers on technical matters.
• Procurement of electrical installation services and liaise with suppliers on technical matters.
• Liaise with electrical installation supervisors and subcontractors.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Electrical/Control Engineering.
• 2 Years of experience.
• Experience in communication networks design including hardware selection, specifications and design rules of each network. [Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Profibus, Device Net, CAN and ASI].
• Experience in LV systems design [Short circuit/voltage drop calculations, protection selection, cable sizing, … etc].
• Experience in design/selection LV bus bar assemblies, CBs, panels accessories, ventilation for heat dissipation, … etc].
• Good AutoCAD skills.
• Knowledge of Motor control techniques: Using Dol or soft-starters or variable drives (VFD).
• Knowledge of Siemens range of products.
• Understanding Emergency Zones design rules.
• Previous ePlan P8 experience is a plus.
• Previous field commissioning experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of earthing systems is a plus. •
Knowledge of safety norms is a plus.
• Developing/using Excel Macros is a plus.
• Previous experience in Scanners, barcode readers and weighing systems is a plus.