- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design (profile must be shared with CV)
- Experience with user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and similar is a must.
- Able to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites and mobile apps that operate in the same space
- Prepare customer analyses
- Coordinate with UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
|Job Category||Digital Solutions|