- Lead a team of RPA Developers between 2 to 10 based on the projects in scope.
- Accountable and Responsible for the RPA support policies and standards.
- Accountable for the customer process controller training.
- Accountable for the resolution of all the customers incidents and questions related to live processes.
- Accountable and responsible for the quality of delivered RPA processes to Advansys customers.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the preparation and/or review of projects analysis documentation and operations handbook guides.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams in RPA proposals by providing technical information and processes estimations.
- Support the sales cycle by presenting the RPA technology and benefits to technical teams and by presenting technical demos and PoCs whenever required.
- As responsible for the RPA support, will be also responsible for maintaining the successful relationship with existing and new RPA customers who has a support contract.
- Provide support to sales account managers with potential ideas and areas of expansion in the customer automation journey.
- Responsible for frequent regular visits to existing customers to fulfill their questions and incidents in their live RPA processes.
- 8 to 12 years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- Track record of a leadership role in technology.
- You are interested in the connection between IT and Process Improvement.
- Proven programming skills as (C#, Java, html, CSS, VB, .NET, SQL Web Services)
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Robotics Process Automation (RPA) such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion; Or Software Testing Automation such as Selenium or HP UFT will be an advantage.
|Job Category||RPA, Software|