- Architect end-to-end SW solutions
- Evaluate, assess, and select solution component technologies
- Guide the whole design and implementation of the solution
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 8+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
- Hands-on experience with microservices, distributed application architecture and CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) pattern.
- Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming with JAVA (Spring – OAuth 2).
- Strong hands-on experience with relational and non-relational DB (MySql – Elasticsearch) .
- Experience with Amazon services (docker, swarm and S3) in production/staging environments.
- Hands-on experience with architecting and automated provisioning (IaC), configuration management for infrastructure and applications.
- Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program’s evolution to meet new requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements