In response to a strong market demand, we are currently looking for recruiting Senior RPA and Team Lead, with creative minds, to own the deployment of this emerging new technology. The role requires perfect business acumen, excellent analytical skills and strong programming skills that will help organizations in identifying automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits
- Participate in Identification, Assessment and Validation of automation projects.
- Participate in Preparation of project analysis documentation and solution design documentation.
- Delivering automation projects based on the tools and technologies in projects scope.
- Support other team members to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and any other best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs.
- Supporting the Implementation Lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Mentoring colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing automation business process solutions in accordance with standard vendors design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining automation solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- You are interested in the connection between IT and Process Improvement.
- Proven programming skills as (C#, Java, html, CSS, VB, .NET, SQL Web Services)
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Robotics Process Automation (RPA) such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion; Or Software Testing Automation such as Selenium or HP UFT will be an advantage.