• Work within the Machine Learning Team to improve existing code, design new code, train, test, deploy and iterate to production.
• Write Python production ready code for machine learning applications.
• Build, design and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems with the understanding of Machine learning algorithms.
• Work closely with software engineering teams to drive new feature creation and data transformation.
Basic Qualification & Skills:
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 3+ years of work experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
• 3+ years of professional programming experience in Python and libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
• Experience with Tensorflow and Spark or other comparable computational frameworks.
• Experience with BigData platforms like Hadoop.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
• 5+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
• Deep understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning.
• Experience with Scala and Java programming languages.
• Experience with implementing Machine Learning in the domain of Internet of Things (IoT)
|Job Category||Digital Solutions|