• Develop mobile apps using android and IOS or cross platform tools in any of (react native, Cordova, PhoneGap, ionic etc.)
• Connect mobile applications to back-end servers using RESTFUL APIs
• keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and preferable computer science
• At least 5 years of mobile application development (IOS & Android)
• Interested in working in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated and driven.
• Good knowledge Solid OOP and software design knowledge and test-driven development (unit and Module testing).
• Good knowledge of SW-Version Tools like SVN, GIT, Plus Familiarity with continuous integration
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Excellent communication and ability to work in remote Teams
• Experience with cross platform frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience in Android Mobile application development • Good knowledge in Android Stack and Custom Controls.