- Create clear and detailed test plan with defined test scope.
- Develop and verify creative and indirect scenarios that can affect the business domain of the application.
- Moderate & participate in TCs creation and review phases.
- Execute test cases to verify functionality
- Track the test cases execution rate & raise flag on time.
- Identify and report bugs in a clear and accurate way.
- Follow up on bugs closure rate and rejection rate to take corrective action early enough.
- Reporting progress on Daily Status Report for test creation, test execution and bug status.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Prepare and conduct knowledge transfer on testing process, tools and guidelines to team colleagues.
- Responsible for the quality of the team deliverables with respect to the agreed-on plans/milestones.
- 2 to 4 years of testing experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall models.
- You are interested in the connection between IT and Process Improvement.
- Good programming skills as (C#, Java, html, CSS, VB, .NET, SQL Web Services)
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about Robotics Process Automation (RPA) such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Softomotive; Or Software Testing Automation such as Selenium or HP UFT will be an advantage.
- Has Automation Background (Selenium is preferable) & hands on in real projects is nice to have.
|Job Category||RPA, Software|