- Responsible for managing the entire DevOps lifecycle including the operation and monitoring of company systems; creating and maintaining Hilti’s continuous integration environment and development tool chain
- Change Management
- Deploying, automating, monitoring, maintaining Code for RPA Processes
- Ensuring the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Team expert in build, release and configuration management of development, test and production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Team expert in evaluating new deployment, monitoring and container technology options and vendor products.
- Work with software engineers to create and maintain development tool chains and environments using containerization tools
- Work as part of the team, with minimal direction
- BSc of Engineering or Computer Science
- ITIL Knowledge is must
- Coding Background is a must (.net or Java or python) any coding language
- Minimum (3-4) years’ experience in Software Operations
- Change Management experience is a plus
- Transition management experience is a plus
- Customer Success Management is a plus
- Vendor Management is a plus