In response to a strong market demand, we are currently looking for recruiting RPA Consultants, with creative minds, to own the deployment of this emerging new technology. The role requires perfect business acumen, excellent analytical skills and strong programming skills that will help organizations in identifying automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits.
In your role as a Senior Consultant you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, Assess and Validate RPA processes.
- Prepare Process documentation and RPA solution design documentation.
- Analyze complex client data to drive insights to help client make critical business decisions.
- Derive and apply process re-engineering for the client business process whenever possible or required.
- Coordinate agile project work streams.
- Collect business requirements, cooperate with process SME on client side.
- Ensure quality and timelines of automated processes.
- Delivering RPA solutions based on the tools and technologies in scope.
Key Technical Requirements:
- 7+ overall years of experience, with 2+ years working on automation or RPA fields in similar position.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- Experience with RPA implementations including strategy design, business case development, governance and risk
- Proven experience with RPA Tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath) and advanced programming skills (VBA, SQL)
- Knowledge in data management trends within Analytics and Big Data.
- Proven experience creating reports and analysis using BI reporting tools
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Process Excellence methodologies is an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Programming background with any coding language (preferably .NET or Java)
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages will be an advantage.
|Job Category||RPA, Software|