- Create & maintain QuickBooks Online company data.
- Understand the account & company setup steps & maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
- Create & maintain vendor records including contact information payment terms & any other information required.
- Create & maintain customer records including contact delivery & payment information.
- Customize the company invoice form & other forms such as sales receipts and estimates
- Invoice customers Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers
- Manage bills received from vendors
- Prepare estimates
- Make journal entries as directed
- Track the cash balance and alert owner or manager with regular cash flow reports
- Reconcile bank accounts and perform account analysis
- Accountant with basic Online QuickBooks experience
- Under general supervision create & maintain the accounting records for the company using the QuickBooks Online applications.
- Reconcile all accounts as needed Interface with outside accounting experts such as tax CPA, auditors & QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultants