A QA/PI specialist serves as a consultant to the business. Defining, evaluating company Processes. Planning, and implementing improvements in business and technical processes and practices. Other aspects of the job can include group facilitation
- Accountable on Defining all company processes as well as Auditing different process areas with process owners
- Maintain and update all process related documents for reference purposes.
- Conduct formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle and monitor conformance with QA standards and procedures.
- Assist in planning and executing process improvement projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product
- Preparing training material, and Train resources in process improvement techniques.
- Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics. Through compiling and tracking data
- Software background,
- IT knowledge,
- ISO 9001,
- ISO 27001 (Preferable)
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|