- Working experience in application programing with languages such as Java, PHP, Python or other languages
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Good knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Strong knowledge of automated test methodologies is essential, including automated test script development, automated test tool/utility development, and participation in establishment of an automated testing framework.
- Expertise in defect tracking tools such as JIRA and others
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS
- Testing experience for web and mobile applications
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment
- Product testing experience is a plus.
- Java scripting experience is a plus.
- Certified testing professional certificate is a plus
- Interact with product management, project management and engineering teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives.
- Develop test cases for verification and validation of product functionality
- Design both manual and automated test sets
- Document traceability of tests to associated functional and non-functional requirements for test reporting to leaders/managers
- Perform manual as well as automated testing
- Execute automated test cases for regression purposes on multiple platforms and report defects
- Report on test status and outcomes to leaders/managers
|Job Category||Digital Solutions|