Identify technologies to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall IT environment. Plan and
manage IT infrastructure & applications projects.
- Manage the entire IT Operations and Infrastructure divisions including; Systems Engineers,
Technical Support & Helpdesk.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments
for all IT personnel.
- Recommend, design, and implement IT infrastructure projects; LAN, telephony, networking,
messaging, help desk, applications etc.
- Plan and manage IT infrastructure & applications projects.
- Utilize professional IT project management methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on
schedule and budget.
- Budgeting and Procurement; defined yearly budget based on the yearly objectives, planned
projects, and required resources.
- Oversee the purchase, license or lease and maintenance of technology hardware and software for
the organization including service and license agreements and budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of reliable, secure, and cost-effective infrastructure including
developing high-yielding relationships with all vendors.
- Catalyze positive advancement in IT capabilities and stability.
- Identify technologies to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall IT environment.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and
secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Evaluate and report progress in terms of quality and performance metrics.
- Ensure highly reliable, secured and available IT infrastructure to support the business.
- Manage, prioritize, and support IT department initiatives and goals.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information
security and control structures.
- Managed large team with diverse backgrounds to consistently provide increased customer
satisfaction and system performance.
- Oversee the administration & maintenance of network infrastructure, and directs more junior
Innovators when necessary
- Integrating and consolidating servers and services between different business units and
technologies, including the design and development of the necessary integration tools.
- Designed, integrated, and maintained network services such as DNS, DHCP, MS ISA server, electronic
mail, LDAP directories, and virtual private networks and firewalls applications.
- Designed and developed high-performance groups of servers for resource-intensive network
- Designed archive and backup systems. Working closely with technical staff to ensure that
backup and archiving designs and procedures are implemented properly.
- Led the continuous improvements to the system security policy, to include firewalls, host and
client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
- valuated systems and made technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Worked in conjunction with technical teams in remote locations – both inside the company and
- Developed best practices, operational procedures and designed documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage IT projects and deliver on commitments. Experience in
managing large budgets.
- Experience of at least 10 years
- Strong organizational skills. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in IT.
- Strong relationship management.