The Graphic Designer & Video Editor position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support Advansys ESC products & services, and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our customer satisfaction by keeping Advansys ESC visual brand consistent across all our various touchpoints.
- Install Advansys ESC Trade Name & Word mark are probably projected and strictly observed as set out in the Advansys ESC Trade Mark Manual and Company Policy document.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Plan and execute a high level of Graphic solutions by communicating Advansys ESC products, services, and solutions in all customers touchpoints.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Who will be working on Print Designs.
- Prefer knowledge in Social Media Design, Logos, Layout and Branding.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Daily and weekly checks made on implementation and application of graphic displays to ensure consist standards and translations are correct (in line with Advansys ESC visual identity, and trademark as described in the Advansys ESC Identity Manual.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, business cards, certificates, internal com., HR collaterals as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred
- Having a good interpersonal and communication skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Understanding of Traditional and Digital Marketing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and approach for business.
- Must have great creative energy and a positive attitude