- Involved in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS-2008 and SSIS in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Used SSRS to develop different kinds of reports like canned, ad-hoc reports for the State and Local Agency users.
- Prepared the complete data mapping and Report Definitions for the project which involved around 33 reports.
- Involved in creating multiple parameterized stored procedures which were used by the reports to get the data.
- Worked on formatting SSRS reports using the Global variables and expressions.
- Created parameterized reports, Drill down and Drill through reports using SSRS.
- Deployed and uploaded the SSRS reports to SharePoint Server for the end users and involved in enhancements and modifications.
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Involved in the Migration of Databases from SQL Server SQL Server 2008.
- Prepared the complete data mapping for all the migrated jobs using SSIS.
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database and written functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data conversion, Aggregate, Conditional split, SQL task, Script task and Send Mail task etc.
- Used Execution Plan, SQL Profiler and Database Engine Tuning Advisor to optimize queries and enhance the performance of databases.
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Holding a bachelor’s degree, preferably Engineering.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Communication/Presentation skills. Adaptive, problem solving and analytical skills. Understanding of business process- can bring best practice or options to team.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- International mindset and working with remote teams.
- Experience in SSIS 2008
- Experience in SQL 2008+
- Experience with SSDT tool with SQL 2016