Digital Marketing executive will be responsible for managing and executing the Advansys ESC marketing domain.
This shall be including (and not limited to) developing digital marketing campaigns & managing events calendar to promote Advansys ESC products, and services.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- 5+ of marketing experience in (especially in B2B IT Sector and preferred in digital marketing)
- Past experience as a graphic designer or at a marketing agency will be a plus.
- Work experience with media and ability to use graphic design software is preferred.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies is preferred.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Plan and execute a high level of Graphic solutions by communicating Advansys ESC products, services, and solutions in all customers touchpoints.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Managing Advansys website (content updates, SEO, Analytics…)
- Managing Digital Presence across all other digital channels (Google My Business, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter….)
- Managing Digital Marketing (Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, LinkedIn, & Email Marketing)
- Branding Advansys ESC, its products, and Co-branding with partners
- Managing events (Selection, Planning, Collaterals, Evaluation…)
- Maintaining all for Advansys ESC templates (word, PowerPoint, excel…)
- Creating and Maintaining Digital Newsletter, Blog, Knowledge Hub.
- Conduct online Market Research.
- Solid knowledge in Web Design and Social Media (Layouts, Logos, and Branding).