- Design and implementation DevOps Tool Chain
- Investigate various errors in DevOps Tool Chain
- Support the software development pipeline for various projects and teams using tools such as G
- it, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Sonar, JIRA, Confluence and others
- Monitor system reliability and performance to support 24*7 productivity
- Build strong working relationship with the DevOps team and its various key stakeholders across the globe
- Assist in defining standard tool usage to support effective software engineering
- Proven ability to work independently
- Act as an advocate for the Global Software DevOps Team in working with stakeholder
- Minimum of 3+ years hand on experience
- Sc. in Computer science.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Communication/Presentation skills. Adaptive, problem solving and analytical skills. Understanding of business process- can bring best practice or options to team.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- International mindset and working with remote teams.