- Work with project/product stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather and analyze the business requirements.
- Work with the development team to come-up with the wireframes for the proposed solution.
- Develop User Stories, manage the backlog.
- Act as a key point of contact between business stakeholders and software engineering teams.
- Use a variety of techniques including group sessions and one to one interview to capture and document requirements.
- Provide insight regarding product workflow, consistency, and usability to guide the development and impact of the product for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the stakeholders by collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness
- 7+ years of experience implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- including 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst.
- Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree.
- Any Scrum Product Owner certification (mandatory).
- Any Business Analysis certification (mandatory).
- Demonstrated understanding of business analysis concepts.
- Understand fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Experience with iterative development and agile/scrum product owner role like story writing, backlog management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, any Scrum Framework and any wireframes designing tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills including presenting, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, organizational, multitasking and stress management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of
- customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT
- Familiarity in how to behave in a complex international customer environment
|Job Category||RPA, Software|