- Support all accounts receivable and collection efforts within the US and other countries, as assigned
- Specific responsible to do AIA construction billings.
- Monitor and report on any accounts that enter into “past due” status, analyzing aging reports and trends to identify solutions for process improvements
- Handle incoming customer inquiries, disputes and complex billing issues
- Perform research of complex accounts with outstanding balances for resolution, negotiating with customers to resolve outstanding balances
- Prepare back-up documentation for credit memos to be processed
- Process credit card payments and post to customer accounts
- Reconcile deposits daily
- Generate assigned accounts receivable reports
- Process lien waivers for Janesville
- Maintain current knowledge and documentation of all legal and compliance of credit and collection, including multistate
- Process interest invoicing monthly
- Assist with preparing audit information
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts receivable and collection processes and techniques
- Strong combination of analytical, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting practices
- Great problem-solving ability and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers, office products, and intermediate Excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Continuous process improvements
- Technical degree in accounting or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in credit, collection
- Minimum of three years’ experience in general accounting, preferably in the construction industry
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Communication/Presentation skills. Adaptive, problem solving and analytical skills. Understanding of business process- can bring best practice or options to team.
- Proactive and self-motivated
- International mindset and working with remote teams.